Attention: Australian Startup Founders, Entrepreneurs & Investors:
DISCOVER HOW TO TAKE YOUR STARTUP FROM IDEA TO EXIT
Start-Up and Scale - the book for Australian entrepreneurs will be released in late 2019!
Start-Up and Scale will be available on Amazon.
FAST-TRACK YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS
Without Hitting Common Roadblocks Entrepreneurs Face
You will gain a clear and direct path toward your goal, which will allow you to fast-track your success.
WHO IS START-UP AND SCALE FOR?
Start-Up and Scale is a book for entrepreneurs of all ages, backgrounds and skill levels, who wish to start-up in Australia and potentially scale internationally.
Start-Up and Scale is a Perfect Fit For:
- BEGINNERS that have an idea they want to turn into a lucrative business.
- ENTREPRENEURS who want to plan a system for their startup’s success.
- FOUNDERS who want to fast-track their vision and avoid the pitfalls.
- TECH & SERVICE startup business models.
- INTRAPRENEURS who want to learn more about the business-side, or want to break into a startup career.
- INVESTOR-SEEKING entrepreneurs who want to know how to WOW investors to write a cheque.
- SUPERSTARS who want to learn about due diligence, capital raising and scaling – from the EXPERTS!
- COMPANIES who want to ‘retrace their steps’ to ensure that everything necessary has been taken care of.
HOW THE START-UP AND SCALE SYSTEM WORKS
The 6 Phases of Start-Up and Scale
- RESEARCH – stack the odds in your favour and make a fast plan.
- ESTABLISH – set your foundations and protect your assets.
- CREATE – create your product or service and systems.
- GROW – how to grow your team and income.
- SCALE – time to take it to the next level and scale.
- EXIT – decide on an exit strategy and execute.
Unlock their Vaults, Revealing their Secrets of Success!
Nik Halik investing in tech companies fund adventures including a 5km submersible dive to the shipwreck Titanic, qualifying as a civilian astronaut - to name just a few! Nik also guest lectures at Harvard for entrepreneurship!
Greg has held former positions as CEO of Pacific Asia Travel Association’s (PATA), advisor to Emirates Group, GM of Thomas Cook Group and Regional Director, Asia Pacific for Budget Rent A Car. Greg’s experience in electric vehicles, travel tech, education, data, healthcare and fin-tech companies throughout UK, North America, Asia and the Middle East is remarkable.
Sam's company started with only $30,000 of capital. It has since moved to become the leader in AI and data room storage.
Sam's complete bio coming soon.
Al Loxton & Sara O'Shea
Sara and Alastair are the ultimate travelpreneurs. Ministry of Villas is a leading online booking platform for the most luxurious villas that span 14 countries. Sara and Alastair share their secrets on how to hire and keep the best talent.
Ben's bio coming soon!
Ben's bio coming soon!
Meet Author, BEN WALDECK
Lawyer for Technology & Startup Companies
Ben is a lawyer who has a real-world, hands-on background in e-Commerce, web & SaaS development and tech project management. It is Ben’s passion to guide entrepreneurs through the Australian startup ecosystem, to enable them to experience the feeling of success much earlier than others.